• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Monkey

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Timmy thought he would help himself to Elwoods and Eddie's hay while they were sleeping but I think he was rumbled :lol::lol:

And yes Elwood always puts his food bowl over his water bowl when he has finished eating, don't ask me why :lol: :roll:

HPIM2467.jpg

HPIM2468.jpg

My Honey does the same thing, she won't take treats from your hand she'll wait until Roly's been given his then she'll try and pinch it off of him.:shock:

And yes Elwood always puts his food bowl over his water bowl when he has finished eating, don't ask me why :lol: :roll:

how do you end up with such strange bunnies :lol:

although having said that....Sorrel used to have a cat teddy in her crate and she used to like putting various objects on its head while I was at work :?

:love::love::love::love:

That has certainly put a smile on my face:D Just what I need as I'm always grumpy here in this ****hole:roll:

And yes Elwood always puts his food bowl over his water bowl when he has finished eating

He has manners :) It must be the bunny equivalent of putting your knife and fork together to show you have finished eating. My two are hooligans and kick their food bowl around when there's nothing in it :lol:

Cheeky Timmy! And how cute are Elwood & Eddie snuggled together!!!:shock::love: Is Elwood giving out ear-cuddles?:love:

Back