• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes question grrrrrrrrr

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Is it only me that has found them totally infuriating to put together! :evil:

I have been looking forward to getting other half out of the house and have the whole evening makin a lovely run for the bunnies but it has taken me hours just to do a basic rectangle let alone anything extravagent :lol:

It keeps falling down :evil::censored::evil:

When I first started I used cable ties and connectors to secure it, but now I just use cable ties (I have about 1000 on my cage) its far easier and more secure, although also more permanent, and a big job to change it around.

I don't understand why it keeps falling down :? are u sure ur using the the connectors properly :?

:lol: because I was so excited to get it done I didnt start it off fully 'clicked' in lol - my own fault - I started again and I now have it up and the buns is in - not looking too impressed at the mo but much better than his crate!

he keeps looking at me as if to say why have you put me in here :roll: sooo ungrateful!

I found just using cable ties it flopped around so I used connectors to get it up, then cable ties to secure it properly.

2 words cable tiesssssssssssssssssssss
you really have to make sure they click together

though i will say i used cable ties for one pair and doc the lil sod chewed through them and loved escaping at 4 am and running upstairs going taaaaaaaa dahhhhhhhhhh i duds it again :evil:

Back