• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it only mine that do this

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I have 2 house bunnies and everytime im on the laptop one of them will come and plonk themselves right on the keyboard or run up and down over it! leaving lots of

aldhberb46r4orGBTR%^^

on my screen..

Also Sooty has a habit of jumping in my dinner! usually baked beans or something equally messy!

Mad bunnies :lol:

no :lol: yours are not alone!

Delila will jump onto my bed, and be all over my laptop :lol:
And if im on the floor, both will happily jump all over the laptop. :lol:

Both mine walk over the laptop, though Faith does it more, and the cats think it's funny to use the keyboard for my desktop computer as a sofa :roll:

My buns did when they were inside, they cant now they are outside :lol:

My hams love the keyboard though! xx

I'd only popped out the room for a moment and guess who wants to catch up on the latest RU gossip:lol:

Chester:love:

014.jpg

Harry jumps onto my knee to make sure he can see whats going on:lol:

I have 2 house bunnies and everytime im on the laptop one of them will come and plonk themselves right on the keyboard or run up and down over it! leaving lots of

aldhberb46r4orGBTR%^^

on my screen..

Also Sooty has a habit of jumping in my dinner! usually baked beans or something equally messy!

Mad bunnies :lol:

I had to hide my Jelly Babies last nightas the buns were mad for them! Lola loves to sit on top of the pouffe when its on top of the sofa when I vac!

Jose once jumped onto my laptop and then off again and pinged off one of keys in the process :roll: luckily we managed to fix it back on!

As soon as I sit down to watch TV on evening my buns need to know what I have - will be eating my tea and will discover a yorkshire pudding has magically gone - if its a cup o tea and biscuits the buns will be in nose first with a Nice Biscuit or a Digestive x x

I think they know how to get your attention! My childhood bun used to attack anything I was reading if I'd stopped giving him enough nose rubs:roll:

Hehe, mine aren't house bunnies but my cats do that all the time. They think I'm ignoring them when I'm on the computer... They fall asleep on the keyboard and it's really hard to type around.

Back