• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of your staffies

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Hello! :wave:

I have started helping out a local-ish rescue who are doing a campaign to try and show that Staffies can be wonderful pets.

Do you have any photos and/or stories of your staffies and staffy crosses you would like to share?

Many thanks :D

Last edited:
They do make wonderfull pets but they do think there little people and not dogs:lol:
100_0235.jpg

000_0890.jpg

000_0665.jpg

1251.jpg

This is Missy she was a staffie cross beagle(look at her ears they are too big for her) we rescued her from wood green animal shelter, she had a hard life been locked in a cupboard with her sister and used to have to fight for food:cry: when she came to us we expected there to be some initial problems, but that never came:D I have never had a dog that was so human everyone said it, you could talk to her and I swear she would know what you was saying. she used to sneak up on the couch with my son and he would say turn around girl to get more comfy and she knew what to do. She was my animal soulmate and as much as I love all my animals none have ever come close to her. She was as devoted to me as I was to her and followed me everywhere even came on the bus with me into town.She had to be pts last year and it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to cope with I felt I couldn't breathe without her. She was and still is my heart. Staffies have the most devoted loving natures and there are several in my extended family and I can vouch for them all. They get such a bad and UNFAIR press. I would 150% recommend them to anyone
Here is my baby girl forever in my heart I love you Missy :love::love:
86960113.jpg

Last edited:
This is Missy she was a staffie coss beagle(look at her ears they are too big for her) we rescued her from wood green animal shelter, she had a hard life been locked in a cupboard with her sister and used to have to fight for food:cry: when she came to us we expected there to be some initial problems, but that never came:D I have never had a dog that was so human everyone said it, you could talk to her and I swear she would know what you was saying. she used to sneak up on the couch with my son and he would say turn around girl to get more comfy and she knew what to do. She was my animal soulmate and as much as I love all my animals none have ever come close to her. She was as devoted to me as I was to her and followed me everywhere even came on the bus with me into town.She had to be pts last year and it was one of the hardest things I have ever had to cope with I felt I couldn't breathe without her. She was and still is my heart. Staffies have the most devoted loving natures and there are several in my extended family and I can vouch for them all. They get such a bad and UNFAIR press. I would 150% recommend them to anyone
Here is my baby girl forever in my heart I love you Missy :love::love:
86960113.jpg

What a lovely story...thank you so much :love:

this is jazz ,i got her from the sbt rescue,she was used as a bait dog she has had her teeth filed down causing her tounge to stick out constantly,she is the most loving dog ever..
this picture shows her with my senagal parrot tiny
blue015.jpg

and this is buster,
bunbuns018.jpg

jazz and buster asleep..ive never seen a dog sleep on its back before he looks so funny.
Picture231.jpg

Here is Gerrard. around 9 years old now, and still thinks he's a puppy. He is unbelievably active for his age, and he doesn't have a single bad bone in him.
He was rescued by a dog shelter.. he was found as a stray, 8 kilos underweight (he only weighs 15kgs!!) and literally starving. He has his teeth burred, which suggested he's a bait dog in dog fights :cry:. I don't understand why anyone would do that, he is the most gentle and loving canine I have ever met.

He now has a forever home here (if my brother stays at home forever) and he has flourished. I absolutley love him to pieces. He is always the first one to say hello to me when I get in the door, and he always come to me for a good morning/night cuddle as well.
Staffies get a really bad light, and it ENFURIATES me when I see/hear about people breeding them. They are the number one dumped dog in the UK, so many beautiful babies that need homes, there is no doubt in my mind that if I choose a dog it will definatley be a staffy!

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

tyuoty.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:

:love::love::love: Great photos guys they are all beautiful

I don't have any photo's but my sister and her boyfriend have a staffy, he is gorgeous but unfortunately not very well x

My 7 year old staffie x JRT Poppy, who we have had for nearly 3 years. We are her third home and she first ended up in rescue at just 5 months old. As you can tell she is daft as a brush but an absolute sweetheart. She adores travelling and will get into anyones car if they leave the door open. She also tries to get on any bus that pulls up when we are out for a walk. :roll::lol:

31-03-08_1819.jpg

08-04-07_1323.jpg

Back