• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Serious vibes needed for my foster bun Gwen please U/D 8th 16.54 going backwards :(

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Took all 4 of my white baby girls in for their spays today, C wasn't working today so another vet did them she did Rose first who was fine no problem, then she did Gwen and couldn't find the 'bits' she was looking for and had to cut a wound double the size, she did find it but it was really tiny :(

She decided it was best not to do the other 2 girls at this time.

I have Rose and Gwen inside in a small pen and Gwen hasn't moved since i put her in, she hasn't eaten or poo'd or wee or anything and she looks dreadful, i am so so worried about my little one, please please send all the vibes you have :cry:

Last edited:
Took all 4 of my white baby girls in for their spays today, C wasn't working today so another vet did them she did Rose first who was fine no problem, then she did Gwen and couldn't find the 'bits' she was looking for and had to cut a wound double the size, she did find it but it was really tiny :(

She decided it was best not to do the other 2 girls at this time.

I have Rose and Gwen inside in a small pen and Gwen hasn't moved since i put her in, she hasn't eaten or poo'd or wee or anything and she looks dreadful, i am so so worried about my little one, please please send all the vibes you have :cry:

Oh no Katie :cry:

I'd pop her on a heatpad and also cover her with a warm towel.
If you can very, very carefully administer some cooled boiled water too it may help.

Mega vibes on their way

xx

Poor darling! Can you give the vet a ring? I'm really suprised they let her home the same day!

In the mean time keep her warm - do you have any of those snugglesafe heat pads? If not a hot waterbottle in a thick towel would be good. Make sure she has easy access to water from a bowl, and try and tempt her with her favourite treats - it's important she doesn't stop eating for too long.

Hopefully somebody more experience will come along soon, and give you more advice.

Oh no Katie :cry:

I'd pop her on a heatpad and also cover her with a warm towel.
If you can very, very carefully administer some cooled boiled water too it may help.

Mega vibes on their way

xx

Thanks Jane she has some lovely towels and heat pad is in the mircowave x

I hope she pulls through ok.
Are they small for their age?

Yes they are small for their age, they seemed to have stopped growing, might be something to do with being taken from mum at 4 weeks or maybe they are just meant to be small i really don't know

Back