• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of my babies x

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Thought id post some pics of Herbie & Inca....thats them been here for over three weeks now, and one of Kermit cos i miss him x
P1010126-1.jpg

P1010109.jpg

P1010150.jpg

k5-1.jpg

Aww, how old are they?
Inca is a very nice name by the way!:D

Last edited:
Aww, how old are they?
Inca is a very ncie name by the way!:D

Inca is just over 2 and Herbie is just under 2 (i think) they are both from rescue so dunno exact.

Herbie came with his name, i chose Inca's - took me ages to decide!!

They are both lovely snuggly bunnies.

I'd miss a special wee guy like Kermit too, I always remember the photos of him with his head tilt, poor wee chap.:(

Awwwww Herbie & Inca are looking good together :love::love::love:

We're still missing Kermit too :( what a brave, beautiful bun :love::love::love:

Awww, cute buns!!

I know how you feel, I lost my two fav buns this year (Jan and June) I had them for years and they were truely fab, they loved snuggles and everything, I love my Rimmi, I really do, but hes not to fill the gap, no bun will ever replace my Tabby or Tipsy, I loved them so much :cry:

Herbie and Inca are gorgeous :love::love::love: and look very happily settled with you, bless them.

Kermit was a very special bunny, it must be hard getting used to him not being around anymore :(

Back