• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey guys im a new user

hey everyone, im leanne and im a first time rabbit owner. My rabbit is called squishy and i came across him totally by accident. A couple of days after moving into a new house we found squishy hopping along outside out house (we live on a very busy main road) being a sap for animals as i am i took him into the house and made him a temporary hutchou out of a cardboard box lol. we put up flyers locally about him to see if his owners were missing him and after a few weeks of no response we named him and bought him a hutch. he is now happy and healthy, if not a little bit of a ****** lol :love:

Hello Leanne

Welcome to RU :wave: Bless Squishy and bless you for taking him in. I am always so surprised to hear how many people acquire their rabbits as friendly strays outside but its lovely to know there are people willing to look after them.

Helen

hey, thanks for the warm welcome, i couldnt help but take him in, the thought of him niavely hopping into the road and gettin run over was unbearable, i was suprised that no one replied to the flyers though, hes so cute, cant understand why no one would look for him

Hello and welcome :wave: Having taken in a stray bun it sounds like you will be among friends here! Stick around to learn lots about bunny care - there's always something new to find out!

hey, thanks, ive been having a quick browse around the site and already found it really helpful, pics will be up of squishy in a few days

hiya!:wave: my bunny is one that we found running around at work!
welcome to the forum tis great here!

Back