• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Vibes for Rimmi please

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Hes going in for his man op tomorrow and I am sooo worried!!!

100_1104.jpg

Wish me luck!!

Awwww cutie! :love:

Good luck Rimmi!
I'm sure he'll be fine, my bunnawun had his op last month and I was really scared but all went well :)
Use it as an excuse to spoil him rotten!;)

he is lush:love::love:. Loads of vibes little one.

Know how you feel, my 2 girls are having their op tomorrow, im beside myself- so hug for you to and calming vibes:)

Good luck and loads of vibes from me, Herbie & Inca xx

GOOD LUCK RIMMI FROM INCA & HERBIE
*herbie - its ok rimmi, ive had it done and it wasnt too sore*
P1010148.jpg

Awww good luck :D

Louie was done on Friday and honestly you wouldn't ever believe he had had anything done :D

Lots of luck to gorgeous Rimmi!! I know it's scary but it's much more simple for boys (no change there then!) and I was way more concerned than Bob was. Hope all goes well..am sending good vibes.
Kermit - your 2 look so cute in that photo!

Took Rimmi to the vets at 8 this morning and I have to ring at midday to see how he is. I stopped at P@H on the way home out of guilt... they almost didnt take him because they were worried about his size (800 gs now)

Thanks everyone for your vibes... hope my baby is ok!!

Aww the tiny thing! I heard that Tiggy is so small that they had to get another vet to check whether everything was removed because everything was so tiny!

I went straight to P@H as well after Bloo's op and bought so many treats to coax him to eat and spoil him:oops: hope all goes well

Rimmi has had his op, all went really smoothly and he came around nice and quick too, I dont know whether he is eating and pooping yet but the vet is happy for me to come and pick him up at 5 and I am going to make sure I get some oral pain meds for later as well.

I got him the Christmas bed and the wooden garlands from P@H, lol. I could easily spend soooo much money in there!!! :D

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, we'll see how the little lad is tonight :)

Great to hear the wee one came through everything OK. Here's hoping for a speedy recover for the wee man.:wave:

Yay! Go Rimmi!
Winter just did 3 binkies, she must have felt the vibes you sent her..
Oh she did did a huge one there!

Aww bless her!!

Rimmi is back home now, Rimmi looks a bit sorry for himself, just sitting in his bed, he has done a few poos and eaten a tiny bit of hay.... hes turning his nose up at his fav things though, his pellets and carrot biscuits.... :?

I bought some recovery while I was at the vets in case he doesnt eat anymore. Am just going to let him chill a little before I try shoving things under his nose again, he gets fed up and moves away! Lol.... poor thing!!

YAY!!

Rimmi is eating!! He is currently eating a carrot bisuit... hes nibbles tiny bits of hay bit I wouldnt be happy till hes eaten something more substantial.

What a good boy!!!

Hes eating broccoli now :D

Back