• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone!!

:wave: Hi everyone!! Im new here,just thought I would tell you a little bit about my self. Im a mother of 1 male bun Oreo, 1 male cockatiel Tiki, 2 female hamsters nilla and Angel,1 male hamster Fuzzbutt, 2 children and last but not least my husband. Im a stay at home mom. That means I get to spend most of my time with all my children. Thanks for having me. Im going to post a pic of my bun soon!!:love::love::love:

Hello Bunnylover, and welcome to RU! :wave:

sounds like you have quite a family there - plenty to keep your hands full :lol:

Will look at pics of Oreo in a sec!

:wave: Hi everyone!! Im new here,just thought I would tell you a little bit about my self. Im a mother of 1 male bun Oreo, 1 male cockatiel Tiki, 2 female hamsters nilla and Angel,1 male hamster Fuzzbutt, 2 children and last but not least my husband. Im a stay at home mom. That means I get to spend most of my time with all my children. Thanks for having me. Im going to post a pic of my bun soon!!:love::love::love:

Hello there! I hope you enjoy the site, it's good to have you aboard! :)

Back