• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Bunny X photos

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
This is my BARC foster bunny. Bunny X (although he has told Big that is name is Malcolm, he has told the other bunnies that they should just call him X as he is a spy and it would be dangerous for them to know anything about him)

He is residing in Big and Beiges camping box with his own run (approx 6x8 attached) but only allowed out, as are my buns when I am in the garden, he gets about an hour a day.

X2.jpg

X1.jpg

He likes the Guinea Pigs but has sprayed them, and me I might add :shock:

X4.jpg

X3.jpg

He loves having his door open into the run and skips around. He is growing in confidence everyday. He lets me stroke him now too. I haven't spent much time with him as I don't want to become too attached as he is a foster bun but I have always talked to him and his confidence has grown just through him getting to know my voice. Bless him.

Rabswood

hello ... :wave:

im realy pleased he is doing so well ..

tell X (malcolm ) that we will have to get the plum fairy to visit soon as we have had a few phone calls today from mummies of does needing a friend :D

Back