• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its..................SUPER TIMMY!/ more pics page 4

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Finally managed to get his new bunny coat finished :lol:

Thank you so much to bertrambun for donating the red wool :wave:

Timmy isn't doing so well at the moment (see his thread in rabbit chat) and he is having his Ga tomorrow so I have really rushed to get it done so he could make good use of it today, although considering the weather he would have been better off with a waterproof one :roll:

(please ignore the state of the path, couldn't sweep up this morning as it was pouring down:oops:)

I love this bunny so much :love::love:

HPIM2444.jpg

HPIM2445.jpg

HPIM2447.jpg

HPIM2448.jpg

HPIM2449.jpg

HPIM2451.jpg

HPIM2453.jpg

HPIM2454.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, he'll be wearing his pants over the top of his tights next. :lol::lol: His coat (or is that a cape seeing as he's a super hero?) is brilliant. Wishing him lots of luck for tomorrow. xxx

Oh my god, how cute? I love it!! He looks brilliant and very at ease with his Superness. I'd need super human powers to get Bob into that, he'd be having none of it!!

Although he looks cute I think there is an element of :oops::oops: in his face.

"Mum, put that bloomin camera away" :lol::lol:

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Fingers crossed that he pulls through his latest troubles Liz - Timmy has a very special place in my heart! :love::love:

Back