• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Lib_n_bunny Rimmi LOVES his post!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I loved the cards... but Rimmi loved his hay but I think he enjoyed the hidden treaties EVEN MORE!! (what were they??!)

100_1137.jpg

100_1138.jpg

100_1139.jpg

100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

I know, hes cheeky :D He loves post, sometimes he nicks mine... although most of the post I get is things for him :p

Awwww, yay! The round disks were aromatic crunchies and the seedy one was a piece of Cloverleaf cookie, both from the Naturals range. They were only a small gift, Beau was far too stingy to let Rimmi have anymore, even when I told him Rimmi has his big boy's operation tomorrow!

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought the one piece was a clover cookie thing, I'm not surprised Beau didnt want to share.... he wolfed them down!! :D

I have packed him some Fenugreek crunchies and Carrotys for after his op tomorrow and lots of nommy hay including some from you and Kermet :D

Hes also got some fresh veg, going to get some brocolli as thats his fave...

Poor mite :D

Back