• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby frenchies!!

youngbunny2

Mama Doe
I am so excited!!! I am off to see some baby frenchies this weekend! I need a friend for one of mine and I am seeing a lovely augoti baby:love:

:shock: :?

just thought I would add to it :lol: On a serious note, i really hope the OP is better financially and thought this through. Just imagne if someone had to pick up the pieces again.

I will not add a :? or :roll: to the list until ive heard an explanation hopeful its a very good one but just wanted to ask how can you remember this Jacks-Jane - you must have a very good memory? :lol:

p.s Im not trying to win the 'how many smilies can you fit in one sentence competition' x x

Oooo dear, please don't chop and change your rabbits! I don't know your circumstances of course, but it does sound rather like you've 'got rid of' an older pair so you can take on a baby. Is that really fair?

This is just "typical" of you lot! We could not bare to part with them in the end, we got them packed in the car and were about to leave but neither me or my husband could go through with it.We are looking for a friend for our single bun hence going to see a baby at the weekend, as it is unfair to keep her on her own.Maybe you should not jump to conclusions in future! I actually offered a bun off here a home but the person has not got back to me after several attempts so as i feel sorry for my bun being alone we are going to see a different one.I am now in a new job and my husband has just come into some money from a relative passing away.
One more thing....I would NEVER "get rid" of any animal and replace it with a baby...I am appauled you even thought this.:cry:

This is just "typical" of you lot! We could not bare to part with them in the end, we got them packed in the car and were about to leave but neither me or my husband could go through with it.We are looking for a friend for our single bun hence going to see a baby at the weekend, as it is unfair to keep her on her own.Maybe you should not jump to conclusions in future! I actually offered a bun off here a home but the person has not got back to me after several attempts so as i feel sorry for my bun being alone we are going to see a different one.I am now in a new job and my husband has just come into some money from a relative passing away.
One more thing....I would NEVER "get rid" of any animal and replace it with a baby...I am appauled you even thought this.:cry:

I don't think people are purposely judging. If you post saying you are rehoming an animal and then a few months later post saying your getting a new one people are bound to ask questions. No-one has said anything negative other than express their confusion over the issue which you could have straightened out a little more politely.

Congrats on the job :)
I wouldn't be able to part with my buns either :lol:

I am so excited!!! I am off to see some baby frenchies this weekend! I need a friend for one of mine and I am seeing a lovely augoti baby:love:

I'm bunny mummy to Harriet, my agouti dwarf lop and I'm so proud of her - she's beautiful and was such a darling baby! I'm sure you will fall in love with your baby french agouti, you must be so excited! Looking forward to seeing pics! x

It is great that things are going so much better for you, and the buns too. I'm sure though that if you'd come across these posts from a stranger, you too would be concerned! Glad you've set our minds at rest.

So are you going to have the baby? We wanna see pics if you are! :D

He lovely I hope he will be ok as he is 12 weeks old but my doe is 6 months old,will take pics and post after i have seen him and his mummy.Just to say, it was never an easy decision and thank god we kept them as things changed very soon after they would have been gone.I never sore it as "getting rid" or letting someone else clear up my problems.Losing your jobs and nearly losing your house is not funny and at desperate times you should be forgiven for thinking desperate thoughts.I love my buns and piggies more than anything, we didnt sleep during the time we were trying to home them, it felt like we were giving away a child.I just hope to god none of you have to go through such a hard time.

I think she has a black list :lol:

yes i think so - keeping us all in check :lol:

Youngbunny - I cant blame you for not wanting to give them away in the end - maybe an UPDATE would have been good on your original thread but hey its not Big Brother and you dont have to tell everyone your life story..

No-one did wrong here but i understand why everyone was :? and also why you are a bit annoyed - hope your ok and Im sorry if anyone upset you..

Cant wait for pics of your new baby :love:

Back