• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can we have some no baby vibes please/ we have babies

mollys mum

Young Bun
taken in a little stray bunny last night, and this morning she,s pulling her fur out and trashing her hutch like mad:shock::shock: I think possibly babies are on their way:roll::roll: can she have some no baby vibes please:roll:

(old username... bunnyrun.... now called molly,s mum :D:D)

Last edited:
Don't have those babies little bun! You;re far too little!:no::no::no: Hopefully that's not the reason she was let go!

i do suspect that she was released into the wild as she was found in a local park, will try and get some piccies of her if she calms down.

its typical really ive just rehomed everyone that was in the rescue, ready to have my baby in 6and a half weeks and now it looks like i wont be the only one having babies:roll::roll:

i do suspect that she was released into the wild as she was found in a local park, will try and get some piccies of her if she calms down.

its typical really ive just rehomed everyone that was in the rescue, ready to have my baby in 6and a half weeks and now it looks like i wont be the only one having babies:roll::roll:

Ooooh! Congratulations on the baby!! (I'm sure one bunny won't be too much!...You can have mother toddler groups together!!:lol::lol::lol:)

Do you know if it's a girl or a boy? (your baby...not bunny!)

a litle boy :love::love: and we,re going to call him oliver :D:D im supposed to be having him by c,section on the 23rd nov but im the size of a bus:lol::lol: and am convinced he,ll be here by then:roll::lol:

a little boy :love::love: and we,re going to call him oliver :D:D im supposed to be having him by c,section on the 23rd nov but im the size of a bus:lol::lol: and am convinced he,ll be here by then:roll::lol:

a little boy :love::love: and we,re going to call him oliver :D:D im supposed to be having him by c,section on the 23rd nov but im the size of a bus:lol::lol: and am convinced he,ll be here by then:roll::lol:

My little boy is called Oliver!!! :love::love::love:...He's 21 months now!

Congratulations hun :wave:

And sending no baby vibes for the bunny, hopefully its just hormones :) Scarlett was going mad pulling out fur and nest building in the couple weeks before her spay x

Congratulations!! Sending good vibes for you and Oliver :)
And tons of no baby vibes for the poor little bunster xxx

the little stray bunny was pregnant afterall, this morning on giving everyone their breakfast i found we have at at least 4 little newborns, mum and babies are doing well :D:D:D

Back