• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Burfday Teddy Bun!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
My little boy (Ok...not that little) is a whole year old today!! I can't believe that A year ago I picked him out and had to wait anxiously to see if I got him! Then the excitement of bringing him home!

I'll never forget the first time I held him (after a 4 hour journey) and he snuggled up to me.

I wouldn't change Teddy one little bit! He is the most wonderful bun I've seen! (although I'm sure we all think that!)

Happy Birthday little man! :love::love::love:

Just going to give him his presents and breakfast...(I know I'm late! Had to do a nursery run today!...hope he's not that mad with me!!):lol:

Happy Bunfday Teddy!! x

Lola has made you a cake! :lol:

100_0910.jpg

Awwww Teds!!! Aunty sends HAYOOOOGE birfday hugs from all of us,lots and lots of love and will visit soon.Pwomise!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Teddy!
Hope your mummy spoils you today (a wee bit more than she usually spoils you!)

Teddy says thank you...and he enjoyed his cake Cat!!

He's being so sweet today and has flopped on my feet as I write this!! Can't wait to give him his presents (one of whom will be a whole munf late...bunder who...*ahem*...what that could be!):lol::lol:

Back