• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orchid and her magical ears!

KateB

Mama Doe
We thought (with some prompting from Jill!:oops:) that it was time to post some piccies of our current Honeybunny foster - the very lovely Orchid :love:

At a stylish angle:
P1000923.jpg

Uppy-ish ears:
P1000926.jpg

Quizzical ears:
P1000927.jpg

She's a real cuddle bun too :love:
P1000914.jpg

Orchid is starting to show more of her personality but would really love a home of her own to settle into.

Awwww, she's like a mirror image of Alfie - his ears are magical too, only it's mainly his left ear. :lol:

:lol: That sums up our feelings for her quite well!

Orchid was trying to confuse me the other day by pretending to be fully lopped except when she thought I wasn't looking!:roll::lol:
:love::love:

And occasionally she tries to look like a fully uppy-eared bun, and then I panic that we've put the wrong REW in the hutch (as our Dill is an uppy-eared REW!):oops:

:lol::lol:

I just love those ears!! :love: :love: :love: Thumper has black ears that do just that, including the full lop look & wobble when he runs. I can't work out how he does it, it's his most endearing feature.

My foster bun Alfie is the spitting image of Orchid and has the most amazing ears too - it's one of the things we love the most about him! xx

Contact details in my signature ;) or PM Honeybunny

I would have her but unfortunately I don'y have the set up for more than 1 bun at the moment and I am still waiting for Radish to be speyed etc. But when I look next year I will definitely bear honeybunnies in mind.

Back