• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Claire and any noseys (Stew and Dumpling)

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I broke the news to Stew and Dumpling that their daddy wasn't coming for them tonight, so they posed for a couple of pictures to let you know they still love you:roll:

Hello Mummy:love:
HHStewandDumpling.jpg

Pah I'm just going to eat more hay then:lol:
HHStewanddumpling2.jpg

Last edited:
Not only beautiful buns but Stew is a remarkable little fighter. I remember FHB as saying "It's amazing she ever hopped at all". It's lovely to see them both again. How are they doing?

Not only beautiful buns but Stew is a remarkable little fighter. I remember FHB as saying "It's amazing she ever hopped at all". It's lovely to see them both again. How are they doing?

I was just thinking that! There have been no facebook updates recently either! Stew is amazing.. Hope they enjoyed their holiday xx

Stew and Dumpling are now back home after their holidays, their daddy picked them up today and I miss them not being here, they are so friendly and fun to watch.

Back