• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfafa Cubes

Ralph

Young Bun
Hi,

I brought some of the Woodland Friends cubes in P@H am I right in thinking I should only feed very occassionally?

:wave:

I have some alfalfa cubes too (different range though) and I only give them once in a while as a treat.

Yes you are right. Alfalfa is very high in calcuim which can cause bladder probs if fed in excess.

Yes bought the fungreek treats which seem to have alfalfa ball things in same bag.Dill gets all the ball things as B not allowed them as alfalfa so high in calcium.

i thought ruby would love these, but she isn't at all bothered! new bunny reggie seems to like them though

I went and got the alfalfa mini bales today. I did put 3 little bales in his hutch, maybe I shouldnt have put that many in, didnt realise. I think I will keep these as little treats.

Back