• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have crazy foster buns!! (with a few pics)

SophieM

Warren Scout
Everytime we try to take mugshots of the fosters to add them to the rescue website we end up setting the camera on the sport setting :shock:
I need to check that the pellets I feed them do not contain caffeine or maybe some high energy drink got dropped on the last bale of hay??

I'm flyyyying...
IMG_1111.jpg

Booo mummy!!
IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1132.jpg

Ooooops I twipped
IMG_1115.jpg

Oh my word I havent laughed so much in ages!!! :lol::lol::lol:

They are amazingly cool rabbits - how agile they are!! They must have been binkying like mad when you took some of those!

I particularly like the handstand one!! Brilliant. :lol:

I am smiling so much now - has made my day those pics!!

Hilarious - what an active bunch you have there, :lol::lol::lol:
Well done for capturing all those action shots, they are all gorgeous :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:You are such a good photographer to catch them in action like that. They are funny bunnies.:love:

My camera is too slow and I havent yet caught Rimmi on camera doing binkies, lol... they are always of when he lands!! :D

BEAUTIFUL pics :D

Glad to see such happy foster buns. Brilliant photography like that surely results in a multitude of fab rehoming options! :D

Back