• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Holly!

crysta

Alpha Buck
My friend took some photos of my dog a while ago and has just sent them to me, and I thought this one was particularly comical. So this is my dog, Holly. She's a GSD/Rottweiler cross, but we're not convinced she isn't part whippet or greyhound too as she seems very slinky round the bum end :lol: She was a rescue dog too - we were told she was 3 but turns out she was actually 18 months :roll:

This is what she looked like when we got her:

IMG_00162.jpg

Shocking, ain't it. This dog lived in a yard with FOUR other dogs - including an intact Akita - and she wasn't spayed :shock:

And now:

holly.jpg

Pardon the state of the garden - me and the housemate were attacking it and she was out on the chain as she didn't want to miss anything :lol: Goosestep wasn't deliberate either but it tickled me.

[And yes, that paw went STRAIGHT in the bowl of water seconds later :lol:]

Is she paddling in her waterbowl!?! Our first dog used to do that, scoop it out with his paw all over the kitchen! :lol:

She's beautiful.

Wow, what a dfference, she looks brilliant now. People never fail to disgust and upset me though, i dont understand creulty. Glad she landed on her paws with you.

Thanks everyone :)

I forgot to mention but she'd been battered as well before we got her - kicked and all sorts :( she's so much different now, happy bouncy loves-everyone dog :)

Hoppit: No, she's just doing her usual trick of not looking where she's going and ending up stepping in it :lol:!

You've done a lot of good with her and she looks so happy now, bet she loves you loads.:lol:

You've done a lot of good with her and she looks so happy now, bet she loves you loads.:lol:

She's asleep on the floor at the moment :lol: ...or possibly concussed as she smacked her head on the coffeetable chasing a fly :roll:

She loves EVERYONE now, that's the problem - Dad hates licky dogs and she's a slobber factory :lol:!

She's asleep on the floor at the moment :lol: ...or possibly concussed as she smacked her head on the coffeetable chasing a fly :roll:

She loves EVERYONE now, that's the problem - Dad hates licky dogs and she's a slobber factory :lol:!

Lovely!!!:lol:

I get a bit nervous with licky doggies too

Back