• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe my kitten

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would update some more pictures of Phoebe, she is now 15 weeks old, she has settled in so well and we love her to bits although she has adopted my hubby and follows him everywhere.
large.jpg

117955620.jpg

117955636.jpg

:love::love::love: We had a girl kitten who would love hubby more but that changed once the hormones kick in. ;) She is growing into a beautiful cat.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

seriously, this does not help my cat obsession right now.... I want a cat so bad!! She looks like a BSH!

What a pretty girl.....and its my understanding that lady cats prefer men humans....floozies that they are!!!!!:love::lol::lol:

What a pretty girl.....and its my understanding that lady cats prefer men humans....floozies that they are!!!!!:love::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: she definitely prefers my husband, she follows him everywhere, it makes me laugh seeing him with all his tattoos and shaven head with a kitten in his arms. He has fallen for her too:love:

Back