• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cherry U/D painkiller question

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
As some of you may know I have been having problems with Cherry keeping weight on over the past 4 weeks.

I took her back again tonight, as I was still very concerned, as she has continued to lose weight. I feel like such a bad bunny mummy :evil: But she has a spur on her right side, which 3 dental inspections have missed :roll: It has ulcerated too :( My poor baby, she must be in such pain.

I have left her at the vets, who are going to operate in the morning. The vet was no holds barred, she said it is going to be dangerous for her, particularly as she is so thin (1.7kg) and she is very depressed.

I am so relieved that she has finally been diagnosed, but how did 3 vets miss this, including 1 last week!!

Last edited:
Poor little flower :cry:

At least you now know what the problem is.

*sending vibes that she's well enough to get through it all and make a good recovery*

Back