• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please cross your fingers

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Ella has had an upset tummy since yesterday, but is eating OK :?

I have been trying hard to keep her clean underneath and have been changing their vet bed etc regularly. When I checked her again a couple of hours ago I found her covered in fly eggs and a couple of very tiny maggots :(

I have just spent the last 2 hours picking them off, washing her, brushing her, cutting her fur etc. I am hoping that I have got everything, but with her agouti ticking it is hard to see whats what.

I didn't want to stop checking her but at over 8 years old she was becoming very stressed with the whole thing.

Please cross your fingers that I have got everything off her. I will be checking her regularly over the next few hours :(

Thank you

I am sure we wouldn't have such a fly problem if our neighbours had actually picked up some of their dogs poo in the last 6 months :roll: :roll:

Back