• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Beau please

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry: Something is wrong he has let me lift him and give him a check over its normally such a struggle he is just being so quiet and not himself at all

seems comfy and doesn't look like any discomfort but his nose looks a little wet and he is refused pellets and veg, just fed him a bowl of warm porridge made with water and he ate the whole bowl from a spoon but very slowly and I am sure he is a little thinner than he was a couple of days ago

Bringing him to the vets now, why is this happening to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please send vibes I can't lose him so soon after buu :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hang on in there,Sweetheart.
Just take him to the vets..it may just be very simple.
We are all here on RU.Keep us in the loop,ok??
Sending vibes for Bun and for you....xxx

Ok I have to go in half an hour I am just talking to him lots making sure he reacts and offering him different foods, I am not even seeing my vet he isn't there :cry: :cry: :cry: he is just looking at me, he is responding when I call his name but with no enthusiasm at all he is normally jumping all over me when he hears his name but nothing right now

He is letting me touch his belly which he usually doesn't do

he has done a few small poos just now but very small :cry: :cry: :cry: I know it could easily just be something easy to treat I am just in a state because Buu died last night and I don't have her pm results yet I am so worried its something they all might have now :cry:

Oh poor you & poor Beau :( I hope he is feeling better soon, loads of vibes for the both of you :wave:

Back