• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Run and Some Nice Nom-Noms

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Hello hoomins,

I am Twinkle with my sister Star (I am the slightly darker one). You may have seen us on here before but it was only once and a month or two ago, so we wanted to show you what we have been up to lately.

This is our new run. We got it a couple of weeks ago and now we can run around a lot more. I like going loopy in it in the mornings. One day I hope we get to run all over the grassy bit, but Mummy says she needs to get new fences first. Our bigger run goes in to our smaller run which goes in to our double level hutch, where we sleep.

RabbitsSept09059.jpg

Mummy has put something yummy in to our run for us to try today, its called Chamomile Harvest, we sent her to P@H to get it for us. (We have her wrapped round our paws!).

Me first, me first!!

RabbitsSept09037.jpg

Mmmmm, tastes and smells yummy!

RabbitsSept09026.jpg

And this is some grass mummy has grown specially for us. YUM YUM YUM

RabbitsSept09009.jpg

Off to run around some more now. I think I will give mummy's hand a big lick later to say thank you.

Chat to you again soon hoomins.

Byyyyeeee!

Thank you - I love them to bits!! Its lovely to see them in their run exploring everything and hopping about. I wish they could be free range -when we sort all the holes out and can block off the poisonous plants then they can have the whole garden when we are home! :D

Hello sweeties :wave::love::love::love: don't you look like your having fun.

I think your right you really have got mummy wrapped round your finger.
The new run looks lovely, but who's the naughty girl who's been chewing the hutch door.:no:

Hello sweeties :wave::love::love::love: don't you look like your having fun.

I think your right you really have got mummy wrapped round your finger.
The new run looks lovely, but who's the naughty girl who's been chewing the hutch door.:no:

Oh dear!! You noticed!!! :oops: I think we are going to have put some reinforcements in - they chew it despite plenty of other interesting things to chew in their set-up!!! :roll:

Twinkle and Star say hello Tracy, thank you for taking such good care of us when we lived with you. And for keeping us out of mischief!! :D

Back