• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

B was jealous,then sulked!

willowholly

Mama Doe
Picked Dill up yesterday to try & prepare him for going to vets again.Had him on his back & tranced him whilst hubby cut his claws.We were cooing over Dill like he was a new born baby,kissing him,stroking him,absolutely besotted with him when I felt B pawing at my leg,I ignored her as had my hands full.She just sat in between my legs,staring at me the whole time I was cuddling Dill.When we put Dill down,I went to pet B & she turned her back on me,tried again & she ran off stamping!I think that told me!!!:lol:

I believe its not good for a bunny to be tranced but needs must as he didn't see vet on fri & his claws were huge so we needed to cut them.Basically hold bun in your arms,head in crook of elbow,belly up & basically keep stroking the head.At one point Dill looked like he had no head as he laid it so far back.Once you stop stroking,they come out of trance pretty quickly.Its not something I would recommend for the hell of it as buns supposidly dont like it but Dill seems more releaved that his claws are shorter.:)

when i was a child, i could trance rabbits using one finger which i think i moved towards ,or away from, their noses from about eighteen inches away. an uncle showed me how. i could do it to any rabbit, and being primary school age it never occurred to me that i shouldn't. i can't do it now. they would sit still to be picked up or dealt with. odd.

Bless !!!!

Oggie gets soo jealous :lol: If i get Delly out first, he just sits there. And when I try to make a fudd of him has none of it :lol:

Back