• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my gosh :( *upsetting*

dayle_x

Mama Doe
Just been told someone reported my uncle to the RSPCA for neglecting his buns last week, rspca inspector came out and said he could be prosecuted. So he went outside after and killed them and burnt their hutch so there was no evidence :| and the rspca thanked him for getting rid of them in a humane way :shock:

I feel so terrible, i just wish he would of asked me to take them, I feel really guilty and can't stop crying :cry:

Just been told someone reported my uncle to the RSPCA for neglecting his buns last week, rspca inspector came out and said he could be prosecuted. So he went outside after and killed them and burnt their hutch so there was no evidence :| and the rspca thanked him for getting rid of them in a humane way :shock:

I feel so terrible, i just wish he would of asked me to take them, I feel really guilty and can't stop crying :cry:

WTF :shock:

:censored:

He is a piece of scum.
I'd be ashamed to call him an uncle.
I'd never speak to him ever again.
:censored:

Very very sad and upsetting. I am so sorry for you. Please dont feel guilty, it is not your fault and you wouldnt have known what he was going to do.

*Hug*

Yes they are the ones i was trying to find a home for. If i knew he was going to do this i'd of taken them there and then, but he said he would be happy to keep them until they got a new home!!

I haven't spoke to him since, and my grandad was the one saying i shouldn't get anymore pets. Its him they should be talking to about caring for animals!!!!
I just wanna pretend that side of my family don't even exist anymore!!:cry:

Oh gosh, how sad :cry: The poor bunnies x

I would be telling him what I thought of him if it were my uncle :? And my grandad too if he uttered a word about how I keep my animals or how many I have.

you aren't responsible for what other people do, dayle x. i'm sorry about the bunnies, but it isn't your fault.

and the rspca thanked him for getting rid of them in a humane way :shock:

I doubt very much that they did ! This is information that you've not heard first hand, maybe he even made this up himself, and I'd certainly not trust what he has said. As others have said, all not your fault, don't feel any guilt.

I doubt very much that they did ! This is information that you've not heard first hand, maybe he even made this up himself, and I'd certainly not trust what he has said. As others have said, all not your fault, don't feel any guilt.

completely agree with this but its is NOT your fault

Back