• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop... again!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop is a little bloated. She is still eating and is bright but I can feel her tummy is a little swollen and is making some really loud grumbling noises. I have given her some infacol and will get up in the night to monitor her and give her some pain relief if she needs it. We knew this would happen at some point but I think the bonding and eating veg again has triggered it.

Sorry to be posting about her again! Bet you are all fed up with reading about her!

Vibes for Snowdrop..... get well cutie!! xxx

Thanks. She is sat munching some hay with Strawberry at the minute so im not too concerned. Luckily I have been sat with her all evening so spotted early that she seemed to be sat uncomfortably and whipped the infacol out.

Snowdrop, stop making your mum post like this. We all love to hear about you and Strawberry but we don't like reading posts about being poorly:no

Snowdrop was fine overnight and her tummy is less swollen this morning. She has eaten her breakfast and im at work now so will try get out on time later to check her again but I think it was just one of her mini-bloat episodes.

I'm glad she is doing a bit better this morning.

What a stressful time for you all. I hope you go home to a happy, healthy and non bloated bun.

And also manage to have a good day at work too.

Back