• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy! Look at my new Wifey! FAO: Hancy 14

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Mummy i miss you too!
Pics008.jpg

But i look at my beautiful new wife!
Pics012.jpg

I love her lots!
Pics009-1.jpg

Pics013.jpg

She makes me feel like i can fly!
Pics014.jpg

What do you think Mummy?
Pics011.jpg

Pics015.jpg

Now I'm in tears:lol::cry: Never really missed him at the vet as knew he would be home the next day:oops:
They look so beautiful together:love: Just have to keep looking at these photos to remind myself what its all about:)
Thank you so much Kris. Recon I must be one of the worst bunny mummys ever:oops:

You fell for his charms then!? :lol:

You could say that.

Plus, we have had NO interest in him at all :( so we thought, 'why keep him here alone waiting to find a home when he can be bonded with some of our buns'. So that's what we will be doing. He is being neutered on Friday.

x

You could say that.

Plus, we have had NO interest in him at all :( so we thought, 'why keep him here alone waiting to find a home when he can be bonded with some of our buns'. So that's what we will be doing. He is being neutered on Friday.

x

Aww... I'm quite glad you're keeping him :D

They are coming home today:D I have had insomnia the whole time:roll: Even my father-in-law said I look ill:lol:
Feegal has not groomed Sally as yet but she has groomed him:love: Think he is a bit of a misery guts.
I'm so glad her brother is staying with you Bunny Friend, feel like I want her whole family. Glad he is safe now:) Will post pictures when they are settled.

Awwww. Dont worry bout missing him...I was on the phone to Kris every day when Blue went to get married to his late wifey :oops:

It's so nice to know that Billy and Sally have both found lovely homes, fingers crossed everything works out so well for Shiloh. I'd love to see some pics of Billy with his new friends when the time comes :D

Certainly :love:

P.S. Shiloh went in for her spay today...turns out she is a HE! :shock: Considering 3 of us sexed *her*, that is quite embarassing! :oops:

Back