• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful NZW Castiel U/D more pics page 3!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here is Castiel, a 4 week old NZW x Californian.

His original owners sold the other siblings last week and could not be swayed that he HAD to stay with mummy until 8 weeks, so i stepped in. I Hope his other siblings make it :cry: .

He is such a cuddle monster and loves a fuss and a snuggle :love:

ETA: Had to get mum to hold him in pics as he would not sit still and pose :lol:

Castiel004.jpg

Castiel003.jpg

Castiel002.jpg

Castiel001.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

I have a real soft spot for BEW at the minute. He is gorgeous!!

How big will he grow? :oops:

He is more of a lilacy pink eyed bun ;)

This is a fully grown NZW:
NewZealand-White.jpg

And a fully grown Californian
Sable2.jpg

He is a mix between the two so will be a fairly large boy!!

He looks massive for 4 weeks! Hes absolutely gorgeous. Was he from a planned litter? I really hope they dont let their rabbits breed again if they cant even keep them with mom for a few more weeks!

We've got a group of four 5 week old babies and Casteil's ears already look bigger than each of our babies!!! :shock::shock: :love:

Yep, i got told 4 weeks!!

He is a big baby!

Apparently, mum spoke to one of the kids when i was in the house.

He says they breed as he has lots of friends who want rabbits :evil::censored::censored::evil:

So i now believe he is a BYB :cry:

Tried to get a pregnant doe off him as well but he said no but when she litters i may pick one for free as i seemed a "nice person" :censored:

What a big beautiful baby!! Gosh, hes like a trillion sizes bigger than Rimmi!! I can just imagine those big soft bunny cuddles.... *drool*

Kris, I honestly don't think he's 4 weeks old, he has got to be older :? considering he is a giant/large breed, I am trying to compare him to Hermione when she was a babba, and he looks about 12/13 weeks there!!

He is the size of a large puppy now! :lol: If he truly is 4 weeks, he is going to be extremley large :shock:

Kris, I honestly don't think he's 4 weeks old, he has got to be older :? considering he is a giant/large breed, I am trying to compare him to Hermione when she was a babba, and he looks about 12/13 weeks there!!

He is the size of a large puppy now! :lol:

This is what it said on the add and he insisted he was and would not keep him with mum for another 4 weeks :(

The ad said:
hi there, i have my rabbit for sale. which is 4 weeks old,and very play ful with kids. as you can see in the picture this rabbit, very healthy :) .... and no any pysical problem ...pure white with pink shiny eyes and pink ears.

oooh I see :? how odd!! Maybe its becuase he's a mix of two meat breeds he's just super huge now, but will slow down later?!

he is extremley beautiful though!!

To be honest, i was shocked at his size when i first saw him as well!!

I hope it slows down, or he will need to go to a foster ;)

Wonder who will pm first, Hetty or Sam :lol:

Back