• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mods?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Just seen a preloved advert that could do with some attention (a pregnant doe being offered). Is it still Hugo's There that I need to pm? I know she has alot on at the minute so wasn't sure if there was someone else to sort it at the minute?

Just seen a preloved advert that could do with some attention (a pregnant doe being offered). Is it still Hugo's There that I need to pm? I know she has alot on at the minute so wasn't sure if there was someone else to sort it at the minute?

They're wanting to swap for another rabbits too :(

Not only that, the rabbit they want is for breeding.

Can't remember exactly, but they are giving the pregnant nethie away because they want a mini lop to breed with instead.

Not only that, the rabbit they want is for breeding.

Can't remember exactly, but they are giving the pregnant nethie away because they want a mini lop to breed with instead.

They have decided they dont want to breed otter lops anymore so are giving her away.

Sorry but some folk should be strung up!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Poor buns :cry: Hope someone is able to help them :cry:

if everyone messages him, he will listen to no one, as he will feel ganged up on, and go on a defensive. That is why Hugo's There offered to send ONE message on behalf of the forum. However, as OP said she has a lot on her plate and want to know how to get the info the the seller.

Personally I don't think they will listen either way

Afraid that probably wouldn't help!

I also found this...How can this be dealt with...bunnies aren't a business...!!!

EDIT: link deleted...didn't want to be told off:(:(

Last edited:
Afraid that probably wouldn't help!

I also found this...How can this be dealt with...bunnies aren't a business...!!!

(sorry if I wasn't meant to link...delete if wanted!)

[/url]

I would remove the link. Mods will tell you off!

Last edited:
i've never seen that site before and i'm shocked at how many people are breeding bunnies and how cavalier people are about what happens to their rabbits.

Back