• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

someone tell mowgli

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he's abit too early for christmas :oops: :lol:

002-15.jpg

009-6.jpg

014-4.jpg

then rosie had to have a go :lol:

030-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

Its not!! I am already excited about Christmas!! I cant start making my Chrimbo cards till Winter is here though as I am going to use a photo of them together for them :D

I LOVE MOWGLI AND ROSIE :love::love::love::love:

I want one of those jingly thingies....

Its not!! I am already excited about Christmas!! I cant start making my Chrimbo cards till Winter is here though as I am going to use a photo of them together for them :D

I LOVE MOWGLI AND ROSIE :love::love::love::love:

I want one of those jingly thingies....

from PAH cat section :wave:

:D

Am going to P@H soon to raid all Christmassy things!! Not taking OH so I can fib about how much I spend.......

Aw bless them!! P@H have a v cute Christmas pudding bed for buns which I am determined to get for Pi... and I'm super excited about Christmas too!! It's my fave time of year :D x

yes saw the pudding, but thought better not as they already have 2 PAH baskets and a pink pop up basket too :lol:

Aw bless them!! P@H have a v cute Christmas pudding bed for buns which I am determined to get for Pi... and I'm super excited about Christmas too!! It's my fave time of year :D x

Yep... prob getting that... they have a lil Christmassy basket too so might buy thats as well..!! They cant have too many beds can they?? :lol:

Have to get the Christmas wooden garland thingy too :D

Yep... prob getting that... they have a lil Christmassy basket too so might buy thats as well..!! They cant have too many beds can they?? :lol:

Have to get the Christmas wooden garland thingy too :D

Radish seems to think one bed is too many as she won't stay in hers for more than 2 seconds despite bribery :(

I was thinking of getting her the christmas tree they have and maybe 1 or 2 other things :p

Radish seems to think one bed is too many as she won't stay in hers for more than 2 seconds despite bribery :(

I was thinking of getting her the christmas tree they have and maybe 1 or 2 other things :p

i looked at the xmas tree but decided not to :lol: only because it only had cardboard behind so thought it would be gone in a day, whereas there carrot tree is alot stronger :lol:

I'm going to put trimmings up in Jose's room and maybe a mini xmas tree on the windowsill :D

My house is going to be like a grotto and Jose's room is not being left out! :D

Back