• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

work in the garden yesterday

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
yesterday after the winds had took its toll on the summer bedding and peranials, i decided to clear out the whole border, and redecorate it for some winter colour, which in the past i have just left, but with my depression, anxiety, panic attacks etc i want to be able to look out of my bedroom window and see something to make me smile in winter, so heres what i did yesterday, i couldn't face leaving it bare

001-17.jpg

003-15.jpg

007-8.jpg

010-6.jpg

011-4.jpg

013-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

020-2.jpg

lovely sedums :) apparently they are beneficial to wildlife too though i forget exactly how :)

what's the dark red grass type plant in the left of the third pic?

I used to have a lovely garden...I let it go.
Now Im kicking myself.
Youve done a lovely job....xxxxxx

That's looks lovely :) Wish I could be bothered to do something as nice as that in our garden! I love the little bun and the toadstools :D x

That's looks lovely :) Wish I could be bothered to do something as nice as that in our garden! I love the little bun and the toadstools :D x

thanks i saw the toadstools in the garden centre today, they were christmas decorations but i thought they'd do for my garden :lol:

I am very envious my garden is a bit of a mish mash at the moment because we have just moved in. I have loads of horrible giant shrubs to pull out :(

Your border is very beautiful

Back