• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here at Walsall RSPCA we have babies.... Update post 8

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Guess what RU? Im a mummy!! :love:

100_1687.jpg

Yesterday Dixie gave birth to 4 babies. Dixie came to us just over 2 weeks ago, so was obviously pregnant on arrival :( Shes still a baby herself, but is looking after the babies brilliantly :love: Dixie promises you guys pictures as soon as the babies are a few weeks old :D

:love:

Last edited:
Well done Dixie!!! You are a gorgeous mummy. Looking forward to seeing pics of your littlies once things have settled down a bit!! :love:

Awwwwww and here i was expecting lots of baby pics :lol: Will have to keep an eye out for when they are. Mummy is a beauty though isnt she :love:

Dixie you're a lovely girl and I bet you've got gorgeous babies. You all keep well and be kind to the little uns :D

Poor Dixie :cry::cry: At least she won't have to go through that again.

She reminds me of Tinkerbell in the picture too, my little girl did so incredibly well with her babies.

Poor, poor Dixie :cry:

Poor Dixie :cry::cry: At least she won't have to go through that again.

She reminds me of Tinkerbell in the picture too, my little girl did so incredibly well with her babies.

Poor, poor Dixie :cry:

She reminds me of your Tink too :cry:

Its so so sad. I kept blaming myself at first, but i guess it just wasnt meant to be :( She had literally buried them under a massive pile of newspaper and hay when i found them today... previously she had only put the fur ontop of them - she mustve been so confused :cry:

Giving her all the love in the world at the moment, she must think im crazy xXx

Back