• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's messier? Boys vs Girls

Are boy or girl buns messier?

• Girls

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Boys

Votes: 21 41.2%

• Total voters

vicki267

Mama Doe
Just wanted to know which bunnies are messier in general.

Kira is by far my worst.

Jet was litter trained but enjoyed pooping everywhere. The boys on the other hand have always been very well behaved in the mess department, they just like making noise :lol:

Well, I was cheeky to vote really cuz I've only ever had my 2 boys! They are v. messy though, spreading food everywhere and refusing to use their litter trays more than 60% of the time!

Mischa is my messiest, the girls are fine, Smudge is so tidy it's incredible considering he's still in tact.

Strawberry is very clean whereas Snowdrop is a nightmare. She has no idea about a litter tray and I know some of it isnt her fault when she is poorly but it can drive me mad sweeping up after her all evening.

Hmm. Right now my messiest bun is Tilly, followed by Sandy (who used to be a DREAM before she was spayed-ironic). Althought Dawn (a male) is also pretty messy, as is Lightning who isn't yet neutered. Generally though, it seems to be the girls here.

Jimmy was a tidy wee lad, but Lola is a messy minx! one of her life's biggest pleasures is throwing stuff around her cage

Defo girls! My poor OH nearly had a breakdown when we had the foster girls - he followed them around picking up their poos. He's just not used to it with Beau being such a clean boy. No one ever had to litter train him, he's just always been clean! :love:

Smudge is definitly the messiest out of all my bunnies and he is the only boy bun I've had, so I voted boys are messiest :roll: And he was already neutered back in March so I dread to think what he was like before his neuter :shock::shock::shock:

rosie feels very offended, she is by far the cleanest bunny i have had out of 2males 2females, though my other female thumper was messy :oops::lol:

Tough one. My girl is very clean in some ways as in she will only poo and wee in one place in a neat pile and will put all her toys on top of eachother in a pile. Other things like hay or paper in boxes i give her to play with end up in a right mess:shock:

My boy poos EVERYWHERE:shock:

Boys...Bella is sooo clean, when she was single the only thing I did was change her litter tray:D but now she's married to Oscar my rescue boy..u'd think I had 10! and he's a proper mucky bun...but he is now 90% litter trained so he's getting there...:D

I only have my two to compare, but Ruby is wayyyyy messier. I never realised how neat Pipkin was before!
So I'm gonna say girls ^_^

My two boys are little neat freaks. :love: They have the MOST specific toilet requirements, and seem to do their little poops in rows that sit neatly in their litter trays!

And my three girls are hopeless. :lol: One of them will NOT have anything in her little tray. First thing she does it scrape all the Megazorb out, scatter it - and then consider it good to drop the occasional poop on. Everything else is done in the then near empty tray, which makes cleaning it a real joy. And the other two won't stick to their tray properly, but spread their hay all over and then use it as a toilet area all over. :? I keep telling them they're giving girls a bad name, but they don't care!

Back