• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have called the vet

Hi everyone, not posted in a while but I'm in a bit of a panic.

Noticed Gregory had lost quite a bit of weight earlier in the week and hav ebeen trying to feed him banana and porridge to try and get some weight back on.He has been eating ok.

Today he can't jump up onto teh sofa and has sort of tripped over himself a couple of times. Seems ok apart from this. Have called teh vet and they are calling me back.

Any ideas?

Yes they have been panacured. Doesn't mena it's not that though I guess. Just got back from vets: His weight has gone from 2.2kg to 1.57kg. His top right incisor needs removing again but not causing probs at mo. No sign of back teeth causing probs. Had an injection of metacam, an antibiotic and a gut stimulant. Going back next week to see if he's put weight on, if not then it's more tests :(

Long time no see hun *hugs* Poor Gregory :( I hope he manages to gain some weight soon... try hobnobs :) When ever im trying to get a bun to gain weight here, they always nom nom hobnobs! Sending vibes xxxx

Sounds very much like my 2 bunnies who I'm convinced had EC. Would it be worth doing another course of Panacur at all?:?

Back