• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Their Behaviour Gets Worse !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
But I cant get cross with them :love:

Lady Lydia of Lopsley

001-71.jpg

006-64.jpg

008-45.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen

004-67.jpg

005-57.jpg

003-78.jpg

and together

012-41.jpg

They really are such stunning bunnies :love: I just love the second to last pic, the expression on that face, I couldn't get cross either :lol:

It has nothing to do with them being cute - you can't get cross with them cos it's not their fault, it's the naughty messages Lydia picks up with that crazy antenna ear, how many times must I tell you! :roll::lol:

They are gorgeous and look very innocent. Surely them were framed! These 2 could not of done anything wrong. We need more pictures of them.

Jane, how do you come up with the names for your buns? They're always so fitting somehow!

V. sweet piccies too.

As soon as I saw the words "behaviour" and "worse" I knew who this thread would be about... ;) :lol::lol::lol:

They look too cute to misbehave:lol:, but I have found the more innocent looking the rabbit the naughtier it seems to be.

I think that looking sweet and innocent is their way of trying to get away with whatever then have been up to!

Ha ha, look at those innocent faces!! :lol::love: They really are the most stunning rabbits I have ever seen!!

Cerys :)

Back