• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Has an Abscess in His Ear -U/D 5Tth Oct Post 20

oh bother :( bunnies never let their owners relax do they?

Still if "vibes" work he will be fine as I'm sure everyone on RU will be thinking of him :) good luck Morse x

Thanks everyone.

Morse has lots of problems with his ears. He also has an abnormality within his right ear (as do all my Velveteens :?) which is a magnet for infection. The ear base is now painful and there's ALOT of pus :cry:

He's on Depocillin, Metacam and Canaural but *if* there is an abscess then an op' is inevitable.

His hocks are really bad too :cry:

i'm so sorry jane to hear this. sending loads of get well vibes for morse. hope something can be done to help him.

Lots of vibes for Morse, hoping he feels better soon. Perhaps some Wagner on the radio will perk him up ;) x

p.s. hope his poorly feet heal up soon too x

Just back from seeing C

There isn't an actual abscess in Morse's ear BUT there is a severe infection and loads of pus in and around the 'structural abnormality' in his right ear. He also has infection in his left ear and he's completely deaf :cry:

He is now on two lots of topical ear treatments, Depocillin injections and Metacam.

Poor Morse :cry:

Back