• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we see your gardens please?

DDD

Mama Doe
I love looking at other people's gardens for inspiration, can anyone post any pics of front or back garden. I have recently done up my front garden so is a work in progress!!

Here's mine. As you can see we've gone for 'the natural look'!! :lol:

VickysPictures045.jpg

VickysPictures040.jpg

VickysPictures050.jpg

And just a pretty sunset one:

VickysPictures097.jpg

Last edited:
This is my garden when we first moved in ...............

Gardenbefore.jpg

And this is now ......................

MyGarden102.jpg

MyGarden104.jpg

My hanging basket I made myself

HangingBasket03.jpg

But now we are moving so very sad :cry:

Nope there is no grass in mine cuz the rabbits ate it all and bricks all round the edges to stop them getting out :oops:

wow you all have some lovely gardens. I will not post a picture of mine, you might cry! it makes me want to cry!

Thanks Jack.
The back is a mess with the kennel/run,shed and piggies playhouse:lol::lol:

Jack Beccas house and location is amazing, and Becca no one will dare say anything about your back with Poppy laid out in it:lol:, it looked fine to me.

I don't get it - where is all the hay and everything flying around the gardens?! Are you sure you lot have bunnies and they arent just fictional? :shock: :lol:

This is mine, looking abit bare at the moment as we have removed tubs and plants
IMGP0315-1.jpg

The decking area:
IMGP0312.jpg

My little pond:)
IMGP0310.jpg

Back