• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping frenchies

Diezel

Young Bun
This is my frenchiebaby Daisy. She fell asleap on our sofa, looks mighty comfortable with the pillows around her. :)

a11qb9.jpg

Please show sleepingpictures of your frenchies here!

It's a travesty that I haven't got a picture of a sleeping Frenchie!:oops::oops::oops:...it's what they do all day!

She is very cute...and needs to grow into her ears! (How old is she?!)

It's a travesty that I haven't got a picture of a sleeping Frenchie!:oops::oops::oops:...it's what they do all day!

She is very cute...and needs to grow into her ears! (How old is she?!)

I think she was about 10 weeks old in that picture, she´s 14 weeks old now and she still hasn´t grown into her ears. :lol:

It´s the truth though, frenchies really do love taking naps!

Thank you for the link! There are some pawsome pictures!...if only I knew sweedish!! (if you click on the "friends" link on Teddy's blog then you can see all his brother's, sisters and friends (most are Frenchies!)

All I can say about your buns is :love::love::love:

Thank you for the link! There are some pawsome pictures!...if only I knew sweedish!! (if you click on the "friends" link on Teddy's blog then you can see all his brother's, sisters and friends (most are Frenchies!)

All I can say about your buns is :love::love::love:

Thank you! Maybe I should starting writing in English every now and again. :) I really love frenchies, so I´ll check your friends out right away!

Ali....You just cant stay away from RU can u?????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bah! I was up at 6.30 with the moose and now have NOTHING to do whilst he's asleep!!

...could say the same to you!:lol::lol:
(G was sick in the night....*am about to call the railway*)

Bah! I was up at 6.30 with the moose and now have NOTHING to do whilst he's asleep!!

...could say the same to you!:lol::lol:
(G was sick in the night....*am about to call the railway*)

Best of luck..hope its transferable.You simply MUST go through with your appointment!!!

I have a resting frenchie picture. George, the mental frenchie! Now living with Kay, but missing him alot.

IMG_8229.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

He is gorgeus!Why is he living with Kay?

Well, I originally adopted him from Tamside to bond to make a trio, to Hermione and Oscar! I lost Hermy to complications in her spay (was going to bond when she fully recovered, but after 9 days of intensive care, she lost her battle to live.).
I was now left with two lads to bond. So, off they went to the rescue, and Oscar decided to rip half Georges ear off, thats not even an exaggeration! It was clear that there is no chance of these two to bond, and I didn't want two single bunnies, who both really want company (but not of each others!) to stay single forever. So I reluctantly had to rehome George :( It was one of the most upsetting things i've conciously had to chose... I virtually lost two bunnies in the space of a month. but now he lives in a FANTASTIC home with Kay and her giants! My lad in the meantime has found love with Noisette!

Last edited:
Back