• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie wont leave

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
now she older she wont leave me, whether i go outside to put the rubbish out or do something outside, she sits by patio door keeping an eye on me.
if i go in the kitchen she waits for me, she waits for me while i make a cup of tea, then when i say ok rosie im ready, she come up to my room with me :love:

i don't need a dog, i got such a great rabbit :love::love: who loves me

Awwwww :)
Harley sometimes follows me round the garden, only when he's bored though :lol: :roll:

Oooh, I forgot...
My neighbour is a very friendly but old man. He had a chinchilla Dwarf/German lop. The cage was an ok size, but was very mucky (I blame this partly on the rabbit, who said rabbits only go in one corner? :lol: ). He did have free range of the garden though all day.

He clearly loved his owner. He would follow him around the garden, and if my neighbour stopped, he would sit down, look at him and wait. :love:

awww :love: yeah rosie likes to keep her watch on her mummy and make sure everything is ok
if i cry and decide i need to cuddle her she tries to lick the tears away

awww :love: yeah rosie likes to keep her watch on her mummy and make sure everything is ok
if i cry and decide i need to cuddle her she tries to lick the tears away

Wow - thats soo cute!! The only time mine follow me is if there is the faintest whiff of food! :lol:

Oliver (the wee house bunny) always follows me but if I go to pet him he thinks he's being lifted and sprints away :lol:

Awww its sweet isn't it. Beau has always followed me about like that but I think more out of the chance I would give him something rather than wanting to be close to me! x

awhhhh thats so sweet! the only time my bunnies follow me is when they want something!:lol: my big lad sam is so greedy and follows me everywhere just to see what i have...of course i always give in and get him something and it's made him worse!! but it is quite adorable really!

Back