• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't stop thinking about this bunny

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Went into P@H yesterday.....there was a sad looking bunny in the adoption centre and the reason she was in there was 'got too big for the run' :censored:

Can't stop thinking about her...

How easy is it to bond a 3..............

To be honest its not that easy if they are an established 2 - and you will need to commit to yourself and her that if it doesn't work you will still keep her. However it can be done and I have done it - but I have also failed in another case.

Some people may post to say that by taking on one you will merely encourage PAH to carry on buying in and selling - and that is true - however it is not that buns fault that she is there and my personal belief is that its unfair to let her suffer 'on principle'. I adopted two from PAH who were very miserable and had been adopted and returned 3 times in the past - and I have never ever regretted it even though in that case the proposed 'happy threesome' did not work out and I had to split them into pairs.. If I had left them there I would still think of them and feel awful.

If you have seen her (sorry not sure was it a him or a her??) and that certain bond has already happened between you and her then I think personally that you will always regret if you do not get her.

Back