• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Skye, the great big weirdo /new pic pg2

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
She keep grooming her back foot then just forgetting to put it back where it belongs....she looks so weird :lol:

007-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

also this one just because it is so cute..."I tells you a secret, Apache...i wuvs you!"

004-2.jpg

Last edited:
That is so cute x Puzzle does that now and then and then stares at it as though hes never seen it before!!!

Ok this shows my age but what does that mean? :oops:

uhhmmm....it stands for "p***ing myself laughing", it's like one step up from "lol" :lol::lol: can't really spell it out in full here though!

was the idea of him not recognising his own foot :lol: have you got any photos of him doing it?

uhhmmm....it stands for "p***ing myself laughing", it's like one step up from "lol" :lol::lol: can't really spell it out in full here though!

was the idea of him not recognising his own foot :lol: have you got any photos of him doing it?

:oops: Oh thanks, im not very good with text talk only just worked out what lol means!!! No i havent got any photos but that might be the mission of the day so keep posted!!!

:lol::lol::lol: how cute and funny, Flynn does that with one or both his legs all the time, its hilarious!

I love their climbing frame, very creative :)

awww cocoa been doing that today, i can't stop laughing, her foot is soo big, it just looks wrong!! hahaha:love:

Back