• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi and Winter k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you may have got wind of this but after the adoption on Jingles fell through after uncertain financial status (failed an assignment so had to go part time at uni so dont get all my loan etc) Rimmi finally has a date with the beautiful Winter who is currently living with *Spider*

Rimmi is booked in for his special op on Wednesday.... poor fella, think he needs it too! Hes being a bit of a grump lol!!

Cant wait for Winter to get here and for them to snuggle each other :D

It will be the best!!

Thank you STARLIGHTS RABBIT RESCUE and HETTY (*Spider*)

:D

xxx

Got some work and ended up that I was allowed my loan through after all as I am on a full time course... odd I know but oh well. Means I have LOADS of time to spend with the babies :D

Got some work and ended up that I was allowed my loan through after all as I am on a full time course... odd I know but oh well. Means I have LOADS of time to spend with the babies :D

I'm so jealous :cry: I want to bond Beau and OH won't let me as I've just started my new job. He's a smelly poo head!! :evil:

oh winter os lovely! Was that the assignment we e-mailed about? Did you find out why you failed was it anything major?

There has been a bit of interest in Winter, but I'm SO happy Jeanna is taking Winter on to be an extremely spoilt house bunny!
It's obvious on the forum that Rimmi is cherished and spoilt rotten so it gives me great comfort that Winter will receive something that I can't give her.

I'm SO nervous about Winter's spay :(

winter is a gorgeus bunny :) awww i hope it all goes well for both rimmi's neuter wednesday and also bonding winter later in the year :wave:

There has been a bit of interest in Winter, but I'm SO happy Jeanna is taking Winter on to be an extremely spoilt house bunny!
It's obvious on the forum that Rimmi is cherished and spoilt rotten so it gives me great comfort that Winter will receive something that I can't give her.

I'm SO nervous about Winter's spay :(

I think the best thing is you wont be losing her.... you'll be seeing her all the time on the forum and everyone knows they're welcome over whenever they like :D

Cant wait to have them together.... I will be so happy when my boy has a wife lol.... :D I :love: bunnies!!

Good Luck for Rimmi's neuter tomorrow Jeanna :wave:
Winter is currently free ranging in my bedroom and going binky mad!
:lol:
Winter sends Rimmi and "Be a brave boy" lick ;)

Awww... I am packing his lunch box now (which seems a bit surreal..!)

Rimmi said he is going to be a brave boy for his Wints :D x

Back