PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!!

TeflonsShadow
03-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Hey everyone, most of you may not know but I got infractions for being naughty which is why I have been so quiet!! Feels like it has been FOREVER!!

Just needed to let you all know I am still here and apologise in advance for my mass posting which is about to commence!!

Jeanna xxxx

Starlight
03-10-2009, 11:45 PM
:wave:

Enjoy your time on the naughty step?! :lol:

TeflonsShadow
03-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Not in the slightest :(

I had to keep logging off to see threads but couldnt reply and then log back in to read my PMs... I saw many threads about buns taken ill and felt so bad not being able to post my vibes and support that I had to PM some of them but it wasnt the same, felt like I wasnt there for them :(

willow the wisp
03-10-2009, 11:53 PM
I've had 3 infractions! :roll::lol:

TeflonsShadow
04-10-2009, 12:07 AM
I had two but luckily one wasnt for too long

Hugo's There
04-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Not in the slightest :(

I had to keep logging off to see threads but couldnt reply and then log back in to read my PMs... I saw many threads about buns taken ill and felt so bad not being able to post my vibes and support that I had to PM some of them but it wasnt the same, felt like I wasnt there for them :(

Thank you for your pm's when I was loosing Freddy, I really appreciated you taking the time to send your support :wave:

sacol4940
04-10-2009, 10:06 AM
It's good to see you back! :D:wave:

Becca
04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
:wave:Nice to see you back.
You better behave now:angel::angel::lol::lol:

mini lop1
04-10-2009, 10:19 AM
glad to have you back hun, missed you alot :wave:
glad your bunnies are well, i was wondering when rimmi's neutre was, good luck to him this week, and try not to worry too much, im sure he'll be fine :D

rosie has missed seeing rimmi in the signature pictures :)

did you get your adoption suparabbit, my came saturday as dad had to collect him from post office :lol:

we need a rimmi photo fix :) to make up for you not being around :wave:

TeflonsShadow
04-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Thanks everyone, I have missed you all terribly too!!

:)

xx