• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im Back!!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Hey everyone, most of you may not know but I got infractions for being naughty which is why I have been so quiet!! Feels like it has been FOREVER!!

Just needed to let you all know I am still here and apologise in advance for my mass posting which is about to commence!!

Jeanna xxxx

Not in the slightest :(

I had to keep logging off to see threads but couldnt reply and then log back in to read my PMs... I saw many threads about buns taken ill and felt so bad not being able to post my vibes and support that I had to PM some of them but it wasnt the same, felt like I wasnt there for them :(

Not in the slightest :(

I had to keep logging off to see threads but couldnt reply and then log back in to read my PMs... I saw many threads about buns taken ill and felt so bad not being able to post my vibes and support that I had to PM some of them but it wasnt the same, felt like I wasnt there for them :(

Thank you for your pm's when I was loosing Freddy, I really appreciated you taking the time to send your support :wave:

glad to have you back hun, missed you alot :wave:
glad your bunnies are well, i was wondering when rimmi's neutre was, good luck to him this week, and try not to worry too much, im sure he'll be fine :D

rosie has missed seeing rimmi in the signature pictures :)

did you get your adoption suparabbit, my came saturday as dad had to collect him from post office :lol:

we need a rimmi photo fix :) to make up for you not being around :wave:

Back