• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone & how do I...

Parsley

New Kit
Hi there,

I'm Teflonsshadows OH.... she cant make any posts at the mo so has asked me to ask everyone if anyone knows how to get the rabbit to stop peeing on the duvet in the living room??

Thanks

Andy

Tell her I miss her and Ted misses Rimmi!

He's peeing on the duvet because it smells of you. You are his...so he's staking out his territory.

...not sure how to make it stop other than keep him away from it and then let him sit on it for short a short time and increase from there!

Tell her to come back!!:D:D

she said she doesnt think your mad. :) dont know how long shes banned for thou, its annoying as she keeps asking me to log in so she can see the threads ha ha ha

IM BACK!!

And Teddys mum, I dont think you are mad! You're great :D Have missed you all SOOOO much!!

I'm glad to see you back!!!!
Erm - in view of your siggy lovely little Rimmi wouldn't possibly pee in a norty place would he? sure it's not Guinness?

Yes.... I am sure the yellowish patches are from him!! Hes soooo naughty!!

He seems to to it more when I push him away from my food... kind of in defience...

Rimmi: How dare you not let me eat that? I will now pee on you foul human!!

(said in voice like Stewie on Family Guy!!)

Yes.... I am sure the yellowish patches are from him!! Hes soooo naughty!!

He seems to to it more when I push him away from my food... kind of in defience...

Rimmi: How dare you not let me eat that? I will now pee on you foul human!!

(said in voice like Stewie on Family Guy!!)

Fortunately mine is now very well behaved but he has used pee occasionally to "say" something, which I might get an infraction for were I to print it!!
Most people should get my meaning as it's very to the point!!
Another member has mentioned the territory issues.

He he... I understand what you mean, I think thats why Rimmi does it as he often does it when I push him away from my dinner... he likes stealing human food but I am trying to stop him. :(

I have read somewhere that bunnies will pee or leave bunny bundles on your pillow etc to gte you back for annoying them. Did you offend him?:lol:

To wee on a pillow is the biggest insult as is to wee on the duvet, you must have done something that really hasnt impressed him. Lola does it to daddy if she doesn't get the nose-rub when she wants it..or sometimes even if she does..since daddy won't lick her head! :lol::lol:

The very bottom paragraph, second to last sentence, on this site, on the 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T is what my Bun demands of me' page.

http://language.rabbitspeak.com/rabbittalk.html

Oh and welcome to RU.

Last edited:
Strawberry will occasionally pee on our duvet cover if were asleep in the night and he wants attention!

Back