• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Cover Man..

Is it for the large kennel and run? I should imagine that will take a while to make. Also he is probably snowed under with orders for covers for the winter. I'd drop him an email on Monday and ask for an estimated delivery time as you want to make sure you are in when it comes.

Yeah, we managed to persuade my dad to pay for it :lol:

It is 16ft x 4ft x 5ft 4ish high, and it is £315 with water proof cover, fly cover and night cover :)

Yeah, we managed to persuade my dad to pay for it :lol:

It is 16ft x 4ft x 5ft 4ish high, and it is £315 with water proof cover, fly cover and night cover :)

:shock:
It's about the same size as mine :shock:
Not sure I want to pay £315 though!
Understanding parents!
Looks like it'll be the same plastic stapled on this year! :lol:

:shock:
It's about the same size as mine :shock:
Not sure I want to pay £315 though!
Understanding parents!
Looks like it'll be the same plastic stapled on this year! :lol:

We've had that, and it drove us all nuts!! Blowing everywhere!
So we managed to persuade him because it would look a lot neater and wouldn't be blowing everwhere :)

We've had that, and it drove us all nuts!! Blowing everywhere!
So we managed to persuade him because it would look a lot neater and wouldn't be blowing everwhere :)

I pay for all my buns. I wish I could afford £315!
I don't mind the plastic. I doesn't flap about as it's thoroughly stapled down! :lol:

Cover

This is Puddle and Elliots. They have an attachable cover with fold up sides for the run as well but I do not have a pic of it on. He makes them to any size and spec and it was a perfect fit. :)

2008_1008photos0008-1.jpg

I had three covers made and posted within two weeks I think it was :) I love these covers, they keep the hutches totally dry and keep the wind out

Here is a pic of Trip and Scarlett's, it has the clear and blue cover that pulls down in front of the hutch they were just up in this pic. Also ignore where the cover on top of the run doesn't go all the way to the hutch, that was my fault I am an idiot and measured wrong

DSC02050.jpg

Beau's run, I have plastic sheets on the top under the cover just to stop water pooling there when it rains. I can sit in here with the buns when it is chucking it down and really windy and it just keeps the wind and rain out completely. This run is usually on the patio area and all last winter even the floor inside stayed dry

DSC01584.jpg

Don't have any pics of my other one on the laptop

Back