• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji's Sphinx Impression

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
My beautiful Benji (one of the Gloustershire 61) often 'flops'(?!) like this :lol:
He does flop out with his legs behind him too, but he seems to prefer it like this!
SNC02020.jpg

SNC02019.jpg

SNC02018.jpg

SNC02017.jpg

:love:

All the boys are all sweet and gentle. They gently ask for nose rubs and fuss whereas my girls come running up to you, nudge the boys out the way and demand to be loved :lol:
Benji is so sweet:love:

Hello Benji :wave: What an odd position to sit, he never did that here, he was always legs out to the side behind him here :lol: Maybe the hay underblanket means it's nice and comfy to lie like a regal sphinx :)

Can I come and visit him soon?

Hello Benji :wave: What an odd position to sit, he never did that here, he was always legs out to the side behind him here :lol: Maybe the hay underblanket means it's nice and comfy to lie like a regal sphinx :)

Can I come and visit him soon?

That's wierd!
He does flop out normally too, just see him doing this with his grumpy face and it makes me laugh.
Of course you can! You can see all the baby foster bunnies.
I have your carrier to give you as well that I collected from Nicky's.

Awww he can't help it if his little face naturally hangs in a grump...just like posh spice says hers naturally falls into a pout :lol:

Oh yeah I forgot about the carrier, Nicky did mention it to me :) Depending on the weather I'll pm you next weekend see if you're around for me to pop over ;)

Back