• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns are back!

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Rupert and Mallow went to stay at ebony eyes to try and get them to bond better as they had a bit of a scuffle. All went well and here they are back home :D We spent all day re arranging the living room to give them their new love nest :lol::lol:

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06918.jpg

DSC06922.jpg

Awwww I'm so glad that they are settled :D :wave: My babies - norty Auntie Nicki pinched you when I wasn't looking ;)

Be good and enjoy your lovely spacious run :love::love:

THANK YOU JAY
for sorting these two naughty bunnies out​

So glad all as worked out and tell them from me no more falling out or else

Awwww I'm so glad that they are settled :D :wave: My babies - norty Auntie Nicki pinched you when I wasn't looking ;)

Be good and enjoy your lovely spacious run :love::love:

:lol::lol: Wasnt me it was aaron!! Im too scared to cross you :lol::lol:

They have both been grooming each other and no problems so far. Fingers crossed :D

:D I'm so glad that they are grooming each other :love::love: Bless them both the bits :love:

As well as re-bonding Mallow and Rupert, I have bonded Chloe and Jingo this last week and I've finally bonded Bob and Possum :D:D:D

Just one more bonding to do to pair up - fingers crossed :D

Awwww so Bob and Possum have stil been good together? Am so happy. And Jingo and Chloe look so happy together :love:

Wow!! Great setup!! I almost passed out as I saw bunnies in the top boxes.....till I realised they were ornaments and its hamster housing!!!:oops::oops::oops: I SO need glasses......:shock::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry about that!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::wave:

Wow!! Great setup!! I almost passed out as I saw bunnies in the top boxes.....till I realised they were ornaments and its hamster housing!!!:oops::oops::oops: I SO need glasses......:shock::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry about that!!!!!!!!:oops::oops::wave:

:lol::lol: Its gerbils. We have a gerbil rehome here too :lol:

What we have arent nic cubes. Its just a standard metal puppy/rabbit pen. We are going to get panels from a DIY store that you can put together fastened with cable ties. Im not sure where you get the nic cubes though :?

Back